Appnovation is a full-service digital consultancy with experience and capacity to meet the needs of even the largest most complex of organizations in the world. In this hybrid Business Development and Partnerships role, you will have your fingers on the pulse of our partner ecosystem - while helping position our partner products and services to internal and external stakeholders alike. Through collaboration with various departments at Appnovation, you’ll help drive the growth of our Partner business. After absorbing knowledge across our strategic partnerships, your primary responsibilities will be to interface with the Client Services and Business Development teams to develop and implement a strategic partner sales matching program. Furthermore, you will plan and execute sales and technical enablement initiatives, training, partner marketing activities and liaison with local partner contacts as needed. Your goal through these strategic initiatives will be to generate new business opportunities with our partners and internal sales teams.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Implement a long-term strategic partner sales matching Initiative to create net new opportunities together with our internal and partner sales teams
- Track and provide detailed reporting regarding channel performance based on our joint partner GTM plans.
- Collaborate with Appnovation and Partner Marketing teams to create content and execute channel marketing activities (events, blog posts, webinars, etc.).
- Create, update, manage and deliver presentation material for internal training of Sales, Marketing, and Delivery teams relating to the company’s partner service offerings as well as external education regarding Appnovation’s technology and service offerings.
- Attend joint partner events, visit partners on site, and be an evangelist of Appnovation’s products and services to all of our partners.
- Work, facilitate and communicate partner value effectively via face-to-face and remote team members from various departments in the company, which may range from North America, EMEA and APAC
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a diligently proactive, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual with the ambition to learn. You have the ability to create awesome presentations that generate excitement and have the ability to evangelize and educate rooms of people with ease. You’re not afraid to put in the time required to drive real success and growth for our business and are keen to travel if necessary. You know how to allocate your time and grow meaningful business relationships with key contacts across all of our partner organizations.
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated sales/business development experience in a B2B or B2C setting
- Experience working for a software company, services organization or agency highly desired
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma of Business Administration, and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with partners or resellers that extend the value of product and/or service offerings
- Passionate for learning about interesting products and services based on leading technologies
- Self-motivated, extremely organized, outgoing, and energetic.
- Attention to detail, with a proven history of delivering world class materials and presentations
- Experience with G-Suite as well as Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Posses a solid follow-up routine and positive sales behaviour
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (French a plus)
- Experience with leading technologies and/or platforms such as Salesforce, Google Cloud, AWS, Drupal, Atalssian, Mulesoft etc.
- Experience and success in generating leads with a solid understanding of marketing and solution selling is a plus.
- Marketing/Design experience with tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Partner Marketing experience (events, blogs, webinars etc.)
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.