Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
As a full-stack Senior QA, you will be responsible for providing QA strategy, governance, and support for a portfolio of projects, enhancements, and support initiatives. As a Senior QA, you will act as a consultant which will involve testing, planning, coaching and managing the activities of other QA analysts, as well as being a key resource to the planning and execution of automation, performance and security testing. As a Senior QA, you will work closely with the team of Developers and other QAs to ensure the product is meeting all quality standards.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
WHO YOU ARE
- Work within an Agile and/or Waterfall environment to identify any issues with product/testing requirements
- Prepare/assist with the preparation of all prescribed QA artifacts including, but not limited to, master test strategy and plan, functional test plan.
- QA acceptance plan/sign off, defect tracking report.
- Prepare and participate in automation, performance and security testing as required.
- Participation and / or review of documentation and/or test results in all QA test phases such as requirements validation, Unit, Integration, functional, and regression testing.
- Develop the test cases according to the master test plan.
- Perform QA testing and report issues as required.
- Experience leading a quality assurance team
- Mentor other QA Analysts as required.
- As we are a global professional services company, business travel is expected.
- 5+ years of automation testing experience
- 3+ years of performance testing experience or demonstrated equivalent knowledge
- 3+ year of security testing experience or demonstrated equivalent knowledge
- Experience in planning and executing performance, security testing, or automation as a lead is expected.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- Must have experience in the following technologies and tools:
- Behat, Cucumber or other BDD testing framework
- Postman API Development Environment
- JMeter, LoadRunner or other performance testing tool/platform
- Previous experience and intimate knowledge of with software quality tools (i.e. test case management, defect management), specifically Jira and it’s family of tools.
- Experience in developing test plans, writing test scripts, developing use cases, implementing automated testing, governing quality standards, supervising test team activities, vetting and guiding requirements/acceptance criteria, and assisting business users through user acceptance test processes.
- Developed automation framework based on client specifications
- Experience and execution of accessibility, localization/multi-lingual, and personalization.
- Take on other roles or support other disciplines by taking on and completing tasks
- Knowledge of the quality assurance discipline, the defect lifecycle management processes, and the software commonly used for test planning and defect tracking.
- Experience in varied capacity of testing disciplines such as integration, API, performance, security, and release management
- Work in an agile scrum environment with familiarity/experience in scrum master duties.
- Platforms used: Windows, macOS, Android/iOS mobile OS
- Strong knowledge in web and mobile technologies and tools. Specifically:
- CMS: Drupal 8
- Frontend: React, Node, Ionic Fractal
- Browser and Device: Chrome/Firefox development tools, XCode, BrowserStack, TestFlight, other mobile development tools
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and projects assigned with minimal supervision
- Highly collaborative and dynamic
- Results-oriented and creative problem-solving skills
- Client-centric and responsive
- Clear, concise and articulate in communications
- Interested in business travel
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.