Appnovation is a global technology enabled services firm that delivers innovative and creative open technology solutions. Using only proven and commercially supported open technologies like Drupal, HTML5, MuleSoft, Janrain, MongoDB, React, Angular, and Ionic, Appnovation creates feature-packed web and mobile experiences and possesses the capabilities to deliver some of the most robust and complex enterprise-level content management, identity management, integration, and business intelligence solutions on the market.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Appnovation Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic co-op student to be our IT Support Technician to join our IT team! The IT Support Technician will be responsible for managing all level 1 and 2 support requests throughout head offices around the globe. The Technician will be based at our office in Vancouver and will be part of the first line of support for incoming requests and escalate issues as needed based on a pre-established service protocol.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Troubleshooting all IT equipment related problems (computers, mobile devices, AV equipment)
- Configure and support our customers G Suite environment
- Support users with technical issues as they arise, either in person or remotely
- User provisioning and deprovisioning
- Install/maintain hardware and software
- Log incidents in Jira Service Desk
- Maintain required documentatio
- Managing and supporting SaaS based applications and solutions
WHO YOU ARE
- Technical experience supporting macOS, Windows, and Linux-based products
- Strong communication skills, customer service oriented, and a positive attitude
- Able to prioritize and manage emergencies, projects, and requests
- Experience with G Suite, Slack, Jira, Confluence, Git
- Experience with incident tracking, ticketing systems, and asset and inventory management
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Students must apply to their university job board (if applicable) in order to be considered for the position. It is highly recommended to include your transcript (official or unofficial) to complement your application. The IT Support Technician Co-op role is a part of Appnovation Technologies Co-op Program. This position is open to students who are registered in a Canadian University or College program, have completed a minimum of 1 year of their degree or diploma in addition to 1 prior Co-op term, and are returning to full-time study upon the completion of their work term. Appnovation is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.