The Coordinator, Technology will be responsible for providing critical support to our Hong Kong pre-sales initiatives and technology projects. The role involves market research, lead prospecting and creating various marketing materials and undertaking administrative functions. The Coordinator, Technology will require some experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
- Research, plan and implement new strategies on creating highly qualified leads by phone and other direct customer engagement methods
- Research, identify and solicit potential clients
- Create and maintain marketing materials
- Prospecting, outbound calls, emails
- Provide project coordination and support
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Consulting.
- 2+ years of marketing, sales and/or administrative experience, with at least 1 year of experience in cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is required.
- Must have a keen interest in learning about technology and digital consultancy.
- Must have strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and tech-savvy; having some programming knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Sound and practical experience in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.
- Understanding in DevOps and Atlassian platform.
- Highly collaborative and dynamic.
- Results-oriented with creative problem-solving skills.
- Client centric and responsive with clear, concise, and articulated communication.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.